Do you know how to report bullying or abuse on your social network app or website?
Here is a comprehensive list of social network sites. Please email me with any other sites that you think should be added to this list.
- The best way to report abusive content on Facebook is by using the Report link that appears near the content itself. Visit https://www.facebook.com/report for directions, complete with graphics, showing you how to report different types of abusive content (timelines, ads, events, groups, messages, pages, photos, videos, posts, etc).
- URL of form to fill out: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/274459462613911
- Law enforcement: https://www.facebook.com/safety/groups/law/guidelines/
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy, Spam, Malicious Violations email: email@example.com
- To Report a User: Navigate to the “Bio” section of your account and Click on “Report User” at the bottom of the “Bio” section.
- The report button, shown on all links and comments provides a way for you to report abusive content to the moderators.
- Report A Profile: Select the “Report Profile” button next to the profile photo of the user and fill out the information required.
- Block a User: Select “Block User” link to the left of users profile photo
- Report A Photograph: Click “Report Abuse” icon on the bottom of photograph in question.
- Report Message: Select “Report Abuse” link in the message bar
- Report Content Harmful to Minors: http://www.missingkids.com/cybertipline/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Law enforcement: http://safety.tagged.com/lawenforcement/
- To Report Abuse: https://vine.co/contact (Choose Abuse and fill out form)
- Vine Support Form: https://support.twitter.com/forms/vine
- To Report a Post: Click on the bottom right side button (…) and Click “Report Post”
- To Report a Spam or Block User: Click on user’s name, then Click on the top right button (…), then click on “Report This Person” or “Report as Spam”
- To Report Abuse: Click on the comment and Press “Report” on the upper right hand corner.
- Send an email with a screenshot of the comment attached to email@example.com
URL of form to fill out: http://support.google.com/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=1114905&page=ts.cs
- USA Toll Free phone: 1-877-355-5787
- Worldwide Toll Free phone: 1-404-978-9282
- Additional Phone: 650-253-0000
MSN (Hotmail, Skype, Passport, XBox, etc.)
Report concern: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc165610.aspx
Safety and Security Center for Families: http://www.microsoft.com/security/family-safety/default.aspx#Products
Law enforcement: http://info.publicintelligence.net/MSN-Compliance.pdf
Cell Phone Service Providers
Sprint and BoostMobile
- phone: 800-866-2453 or 877-453-1304
Internet Service Providers
- phone: 888-565-4329 (Customer Security Assurance Department)
- Report child pornography: CPReports@comcast.net
- Report cyberbullying: Copy and paste any evidence into an email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the words “Harassment Investigation” in the subject line.
- email: email@example.com
Qwest (Now part of CenturyLink)
Club Penguin United
League of Legends
- Utilize the “Report Abuse” buttons located throughout the site. These Report Abuse buttons send a report directly to the moderators.
- Reporting abuse: Click “Menu” then click “Report Abuse”, fill out form accordingly.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Words With Friends
World of Warcraft